Out-of-court settlement of disputes

In case of a dispute between the Parties, the Consumer has the right to resolve it outside of court. The file for an out-of-court settlement in accordance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, may be filed with the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (CTIA) with all the details available at coi.cz or through an online platform administered by the EU for out-of-court settlements of consumer disputes (more here).